Let your little one have fun learning to build circuits with these colorful Electronic Snap Circuits. Each one features more than 60 parts that easily snap together. The snap circuits toy can be used to make interesting circuits, encouraging educational play that teaches your little one about electricity. All of the parts have colored graphics that represent their real electronic names and symbols. This educational toy comes with a complete instruction manual and project guide that helps you to guide your child through exploring over 300 experiments. Some of the projects include making circuits for doorbells, radios, alarms, flash lights, laser light, street lamps, a lie detector and a fan modulator. This kids’ snap circuits toy runs on four AA batteries that are sold separately. It is ideal for children age 8 years and older.
Snap Circuits SC-300 Electronics Discovery Kit
- Projects involve AM radio, burglar alarm and more
- Educational toy contains over 60 parts
- Requires 4 "AA" batteries (not included)
- AWARDS: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
- Contains over 60 Snap-Together parts. Build over 300 exciting projects.
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual Included and Available Online.
- Build a Radio, Doorbell, burglar alarm and more
- No tools required