Peg Shape Sorter Puzzle Set Includes:
-6 Thick Peg boards foam interlocking puzzle (8.5″)
-24 vibrantly colored Pegs 12 different colors & 12 different Shapes (2″X1.25″ each) – Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Grey, Light Blue, Brown, Pink, White and Black
-1 Skoolzy backpack (12″ x 8″)
-Downloadable parent activity guide for the toddler toys
This pegboard toy is a Montessori based fine motor skills toy that is loved by occupational therapists, parents and children alike! Use with your child for stacking, shape identification, sorting, color recognition, patterning, basic math skills such as counting, adding, subtraction and graphing. The best part about this set is that your little ones won’t even notice that they are learning as they “play”.
The 7 Toys in 1 pegboards are great for occupational therapy for children
The Skoolzy Shape Sorter Pegboard Cube grows with your child from baby to preschooler. Babies from 9 month old will enjoy dropping and dumping pegs out of the foam cube. It is noisy and fun – great for early learning skills.
It is a fun way for you to extend play into an early-learning opportunity toy for 1 and 2 year olds by introducing colors and counting as you play together.
The learning games and educational activities are great for enjoying together with your child or for independent play.
Shape Sorter Activity Cube Peg Board Set Busy Box – 7 Toys in 1. Baby Sorting Block for Toddler Toys Girls & Boys. 31pc Skoolzy Pegboard Shapes Colors Stacking Fine Motor Developmental Puzzle Mat Game
- 7 TOYS in ONE - GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: This is more than just a classical toy for babies and toddlers with a twist on a shape sorter toy. This on-the-go early development activity center and busy box is a Shape Sorter, a Shape Peg Board Set, a Foam Puzzle Play Mat, a Counting Stacking Mat, a Shape Matching Mat,a Baby Shape & Color Recognition Toy Activity and a Sorting & Stacking & Nesting Baby Toy. It is baby and toddler friendly for occupational therapy & fine motor skills games.
- BABY TOY: THE PEGS ARE OVERSIZED AND CHUNKY FOR LITTLE FINGERS TO GRASP. This pegboard play cube attracts your baby's attention and ENCOURAGES IMAGINATIVE PLAY. Babies can drop the 24 VIBRANTLY COLORED PEGS into the open cube...or through the shape-sorting puzzle mat sides. Each peg shape fits through a hole of the same shape on the cube for self-correcting Montessori play. An early-learning opportunity for 10 month olds as baby's first blocks and as shape sorter for 1year old.
- TODDLER TOY: THE INTERACTIVE CUBE HAS 6 SIDES OF PLAY TO ENCOURAGE DISCOVERY AND EXPLORATION. When your Child is ready for a little more challenge they can move on to sorting and stacking the peg shapes. This is a great time to introduce the basic colors and shapes as they play. This makes it an ideal toys for 2 and 3 year olds as they sort and stack and learn to identify and match shapes and color recognition. The Skoolzy Shape sorter Cube is a fun way for you to extend play.
- PRESCHOOLER: COUNTING, LEARNING AND IDENTIFYING MORE COMPLEX COLORS AND MATCHING ADVANCED SHAPES.There are 12 DIFFERENT SHAPE TYPES AND 12 COLORS to learnas your Child progresses.An illustrated downloadable guide helps identify the names of the shapes-from the simple circle, square and triangle to the more advanced trapezoid, octagon and hexagon. Use the Shapes and Math Counting foam peg boards as counting toys.The 6 peg boards make early developmental toys.
- EASY STORAGE & BEST TRAVELS FOR TODDLERS: The easy-to-carry backpack makes it easy to carry and store the whole set around--even for crawlers, scooters, and emerging walkers. Great as a busy bag take-along toy for holiday travel and doctor visits.
- Additional Info
- Comments (0)
- Customer Reviews
Peg Shape Sorter Puzzle Set Includes: