Swim with the sharks and lunch with the lobsters! Go Fish is a great way for young kids to learn how to play cards – how to hold them, how to deal, how to read the numbers, how to take turns. The game set includes instructions for a simple game and a challenging game. The art is fun and friendly and very modern and the package makes a great gift!Since 1983 play has been the heart and soul of Peaceable Kingdom. Silly play, special play, wholehearted play! We create experiences to help kids play well together, so they can play well in the world. Our games and gifts connect kids and families, encourage learning and self-expression and let imaginations soar. When play comes from the heart and feeds the soul, that’s Peaceable Kingdom!
Peaceable Kingdom Go Fish! Card Game
- A classic card game with a fun and bold new look
- Helps children learn about numbers, counting, pairs and sets
- Playing games with your child is an excellent way to foster closeness and teach social interaction skills
- Includes deck of 48 cards in a sturdy box along with instructions for three game variations
- For 3 to 6 players ages 3 years and older; Peaceable Kingdom packaging is all designed to be frustration free - naturally!