USB powered external cooling fan with turbo for Sony PlayStation 4 console
This cooling fan simply clips onto the back of the console and is powered via the included usb power cable. The fan has a total of 5 fans (two large, three small) that effectively cool the console without disruptive fan noise. The turbo mode can be used for additional cooling which is necessary in confines spaces or after prolonged gaming.
A must have for hardcore gamers.
– Clip fan onto back of console.
– Connect power cord to console.
– To turn the fan on, simply flick switch to ‘ON’.
– At this point, press ‘TURBO’ button to make the turbo bounce, the fan will slow down and weaken the wind.
– If you flick the switch to ‘AUTO’, the fan goes into automatic mode, so the fan will start working as temperature rises and will stop working as temperature falls automatically.
– When in working state, if five fans are not working together, please switch to ‘OFF’, then press TURBO button, then flick the switch to ‘ON’ again.
Working voltage: DC5V
Input: AC100V-240V 50/60HZ, output: DC5V1A
Big fan: DC5V0.15A, rotate speed: 4500±10%RPM
Small fan: DC5V0.12A, rotate speed: 6000±10%RPM
Size: 22.3 x 5.3 x 7.5 cm
Product Accessories: Power Cord
Material: ABS plastics